How many terms are there?
How many workshops are there per term?
Do I need to bring anything?
A recording device is recommended. We do suggest you wear comfortable clothing as light movement is included. Singing is thirsty work so we recommend you bring water with you, however we always have bottles of water available to purchase for 50p.
Where are the workshops held?
Is there parking available?
How long is a workshop?
What's the cost?
Will I be picked out to sing solo?
What if I can’t sing?
Where are the Terms and Conditions?
Registering and Choir Area
What are the requirements for registering using the online form?
There are no requirements but we do recommend the following:
- Email Address – Use an email address that is your main one, as this is our main contact to you.
- Telephone – Use a number that we will be able to get hold of you.
- Username – This will be your Email Address.
- Password – No requirements, except we recommend:
- Minimum of 6 Characters (Numbers, Letters and Symbols)
- At least one Upper Case letter
- At least one Number.
- A Password that only you will know and remember.
- Not to use any passwords along the lines of: Password, password123 or any variations.
What is a Username?
Your Username is your email address.
How do I login? What details do I need?
- In order to login to the ‘Choir Area’, click on the ‘Choir Area’ in the website’s menu.
- Use your registered username (Email Address) and Password.
- Once you are logged in you will go directly to the main page – ‘Choir Home’.
- From here, you will be able to access the resources we have made available.